Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Eastern Sea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Albatross
New to the Game
Albatross

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-03

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm

The eastern sea is known for it's hazardous waters and is home to Albatross. Albatross has been given the task of protecting the ancient world of Verdashmen, known to humans as Atlantis, from outsiders. The only ones who are alowed into the world are those who Albatross can trust, whose destinies he has forseen. He protects the city as if it's the only safe haven for people left in the world.
Back to top Go down
Albatross
New to the Game
Albatross

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-03

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Albatross scanned the vast waters for any sign of ships with divers. It was his normal routine t fly over and watch for anything, and safely see inturders to shore. Most sailors were cooperative and he spared their lives and alowed them food for a safe passage, but he would occasionally get the naughty ones who tied foolishly to attack him on sight for his skin. It was a fools attempt and it cost them dearly.

Finding no one, Albatross flew back over to his small island and rested. He washed hs purple membrane wings and drank some water, then he looked over the horizon, waiting for more people to try and dare these treacherous waters.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

Number of posts : 45
Humor : "Sir, I just pissed my pants, and there's nothing anyone can do about it!" -Anonymous
Registration date : 2009-11-18

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Savvy fell to the ground in exhaustion. He was glad he didn't have to run any longer, and was even more satisfied to be near the beach of a clear water sea. He slowly closed his eyes and began to wander off, feeling no desire to wake up at all. He needed this moment to rest after running from those bloody weres. It was a mess.

'Don't sleep for too long, Savvy,' his demon blade said to him. 'You are going to have to try to fight to keep me soon. Someone will attempt to take me.'

"I don't know what you're talking about." Savvy said out loud.

'You bloody damn well know what I mean. My true owner will have someone sent for me soon. If you go peacefully, our mental bond will not break like it did with Lucifer. Are you willing to have that?'

"As long as I'm not left in the dark,' Savvy said before he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

Llydia walked along the shore, looking out over the horizon. She felt the cool breeze against her face and longed for a swim. Something in the back of her head told her not to, however. She felt like the was someone else there, maybe not watching her, but there none the less. She looked around for where the thing was, but found nothing.

After wandering for what seemed hours, she finally sat down on the beach. There was something htere, of that she was certain, but she didn't know what. It was something that nagged at her still heart. Something that, if she were still a human, would drive her to go beyond sleep to find it. Sleep now was only a luxery. She could only afford it if she had the time. Several nights without sleep no longer bothered her.

Finally, she looked over to her right and found him. A man was half burried in the sand and appeared dead. She got to her feet and ran over to him without second thought. She needed to make sure he was alright, if nothing else.

She turned him over to his back and checked his pulse. His heart was beating, but he wasn't breathing. It was a curious situation he was in and she hadn't any inkling of what to do for him. Her mind raced with a solution, but it would feel awkward. Feeling there was no other option, she pressed her lips to his and breathed into his mouth. Then she checked his pulse. It was moving faster. She had a feeling that did the trick...
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

Humor : "Sir, I just pissed my pants, and there's nothing anyone can do about it!" -Anonymous

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:43 am

Savvy coughed to the point where he was certain his heart exploaded. He looked around over the horizon, confused at what happened around him while he dosed. He felt lips touch his own, sweet and soft lips, and breathe into his lungs, saving him from certain death. He looked around until he laid his eyes upon her. He never saw such exquisite beauty in his entire life. For a second, he assumed he had just woken up after drinking a pint at a bar, but flashbacks replayed in his head. He had never seen a girl like the one beside him in his entire life.

"I beg your pardon, milady, but were you the one who was just snogging me to life?" Savvy asked sarcastically. He felt deeply grateful in the back of his head.

'Be careful, Savvy, she's a vampire,' his katana said. Savvy looked closely at her. It made perfect sense to him, he just didn't see the fangs.

'Aye, I will,' Savvy said.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 am

"Yes, I was," Llydia said equally as sarcastically. She smiled at him an stood. She oustretched a hand to help him up as well, but knew he probably didn't need it.

"What exactly were you doing in the sand with your face burried?" She asked. She wanted to laugh a little, but refrained.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm

"Heh, it's a very long story, milady. I'd ask you why the hell a beautiful woman such as yourself is wandering a bloody beach alone. Especially at this time of night. The Eastern Sea is a fearsome water, and I only know one captain who would cross these seas." Savvy said. He smirked a little, entertaining his own personnal querries as to why she chose to save him even though she was a vampire.

"What's your name, milady?" He asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 pm

"My name is Llydia, sir, and yours?" Llydia asked. She could see in his eyes his complimenting thoughts. She smiled and blushed a little, not knowing how else to respond.

"And I honestly don't know why I'm here. I just needed a breathe of fresh air, I suppose. Maybe fate brought me here." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 pm

"Name's Savvy, lady Llydia," Savvy said. He didn't feel entirely at ease with her response, but he supposed it would have to do. He examined her bodice, complimenting in his mind her beautiful features and her alluring figure once more. He still wondered in the back of his mind why she was here, but could sense the honesty in her voice. He knew she was telling the truth.

"If I may be so bold as to ask, but what are you? You are far too beautiful to be a human. I have in thought that you may be an elf or a vampire, so what race do you belong?" He asked finally.

'I said she was a vampire, Savvy,' his sword whispered into his head.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Llydia blushed a little at his comment. "I was once an Elven noblelady. My family was striken with a dark plague many many years ago. I eventually would have been sick too. Elves aren't invincible, you know. So a vampiric doctor bit me and I was changed. I am the last of my family," she said while looking down. She hid her sorrow, but it grew deep inside her. She had a feeling, however, that there was someone who knew what she was going through. She knew there was another elf who was stripped of whatever Elven they had left in them, and changed into another race.

"Even though I don't like it sometimes, I don't mind being a vampire. I have many gifts alone as an elf, but many more included as a vampire. It's not all that bad," she said, advertising her own race. She felt he had some interest in what she was.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 pm

'You misinterpreted her aura,' Savvy said to his sword in his head.

'Actually, I was right, bloody bloke,' his sword whispered back. Savvy looked at Llydia.

"It would make sense, lady Llydia. May I ask, where are you headed? It is getting late." Savvy asked, hoping to have a place to stay for the night.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:16 am

"I don't really have a destination. I was headed to Strid, if you would like to accompany me?" Llydia offered. She really felt there was something special about him. Something that attracted her to him.
Back to top Go down
Ceberus
Devoted Roleplayer
Ceberus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-20

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

(From Strid)

"Ah, actually, my petty and unfortunate friends, you will not be going anywhere," Ceberus said, walking up to the two. He found it rather comical she had found him and was associating herself with a human again after her guilt and the pain she felt of being what she was. He knew for certain she was attracted to him, and he felt the same now.

"You see, Savvy, this vampiric harlot you travel with is a lier and one who cheats others from their lives. Oh, you may find her attractive in all her elven... Ick, but that's all beside the point. The facts are, I'm here to assure she changes you to your true form; the aura I see and not this human weakness everyone else sees, and to claim my rightful property," Ceberus said. He looked at her with a smirk on his face. Then he eyed the sword shiethed at Savvy's hip.

'I'm here to claim you, Mayashell. I am the heir to the throne of Satan,' Ceberus whispered to the blade carefully. He made sure the thought was sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Savvy looked up at their unwelcome guest with unrefined curiosity. He was curious at what Ceberus meant by 'true form.' Savvy kept his hand on Mayashell's grip, preparing to draw it if necissary.

"What are you talking about, filth?" Savvy spat, assuring the respect he had for him was known.

'My master bekons me, Savvy. We must depart now,' his sword said. A wave of fear overtook him.

'What? This fodder is your master?!' Savvy said. He was nervous. He gripped the hilt tightly and didn't let go.

'Give it up, Savvy. This is the son of the devil. His power cannot be matched by anyones. He serves one master, and I serve him.'

'No!' Savvy exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:01 am

Llydia was tempted to get up and slap the demon until his face, however strong he was. It didn't matter to her. She had never been insulted so badly by someone she knew much less. Someone who she thought shared an ounce of sympathy with her in her time of need. She guessed it was all false sympathy now. What a pity.

"Savvy, Let us leave. This vile trash compactor won't serve us any good here at all," she said with a quaky voice. Her anger was aroused at him, which meant if she was pushed further, she would be in tears and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ceberus
Devoted Roleplayer
Ceberus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-20

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 pm

"Ha! You thought I was here for your service?" Ceberus said. He muttered a quiet chant under his breath; a charm for obedience of fate. He outstretched his arm and opened his hand. "Demon blade, Mayashell, crafted to reside in the arms of the heir of the throne of Lucifer... I summon you to my posession!" Ceberus yelled. His eye grew red and the blade at Savvy's hip flew into his hand.

'Welcome to your rightful place, my friend.' Ceberus said to the blade.

'My place is at your side, milord,' came the blade's curt reply. Almost impulsively, Ceberus ran the demon blade through Savvy's chest faster than lightning. He didn't need to think that part through. It was meant to happen. The war must come, and Savvy was a key character. He needed to gain his true form and power.

"In all actuality, you two serve me. As you can see, things must happen. Llydia, if this lab rodent matters to you, you will save his pitiful life now," Ceberus said. He turned and left to head to his next destination. He needed to reveal to those four weres their destinies and why they all met...

(To Strid)
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Savvy screamed and writhed in pain as Ceberus left. He couldn't think of anything except for his own blade was the one that killed him. Savvy could feel the end of his own life drawing near, but at the same time, he felt the pangs of a new one drawing equally as close. It startled him a little and he wondered what was next. Before Savvy could say anything, he fell back, drifting into a coma that may well mean his death.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am

"no!!" Llydia cried as she crawled closer to him. She didn't know what to think. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she whimpered a little. Then it hit her, this was all to make him become what she was, something similar to a vampire. She was disgusted at the thought, feeling nothing but love for him right now and wanting to let him have a normal life, but it was all she knew. Magic couldn't heal from a demon blade.

She bent over him and took his hand, placing it over her chest. She knew he could feel a beatingh heart, something uncommon for a vampire. But since she was one with elven properties, this was a benefit.

"This is going to hurt, my love," Llydia whispered softly into his ear. She pressed her lips softly against his, reassuring that he would be fine and then bit his neck. Her four fangs, two on top and two on bottom, sank into his soft neck. She could feel the warm blood oozing out and onto her tounge, enraging her animal instincts that told her to consume. She drank only a medium before she released and sat up. Already she could see his body undergoing the three day long transformation. She felt calm that he would be alright..
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Savvy felt only pressure where there should have been pain. He felt the soft touch of a woman's lips against his own and was curious. But he couldn't move. It was as if his mind was detatched from the physical realm and waited to return. By all that was normal, he should have been dead, but he knew she had bitten him. Or else he wouldn't be in this state. He remained patient for whatever was to transpire.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 pm

After days of waiting restlessly to return to the normal world, he woke. Savvy opened his eyes slowly, squinting at his surroundings. Everything was clearer than he could have ever imagined. It was as if he had been born once again.

"So this is how you see..." He said to Llydia as he looked over at her. She was even more beautiful than before. He never imagined she would be this beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Llydia smiled and blushed a little. She felt flattered. But her flattery was abruptly interupted by a wave of distress. She couldn't explain it, but they needed to head to Strid. There was something there for them. And since the had super abilities, it would be less than a few minutes for them to get there.

"Come, Savvy, we need to go," she said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Already knowing what she meant, he shot off in the direction of Strid. He could feel the wind against his face as he and Llydia ran faster than any human-born vampire. It felt inspiring and gave him a sense of pride.

to https://dicotomy.rpg-board.net/strid-f1/the-elite-part-of-strid-t200.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Eastern Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Sea   The Eastern Sea Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dichotomy :: OOC :: Erased Topic 1-
Jump to: