Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentin's House

Go down 
+3
Raven
Rakel
Tala
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Tala watched the girl yell at all three of them and then stalk off back to the woods. She looked at the quite town of Restaul looking hazy through the rain in the distance. She ignored the men and started walking towards Restaul. She didn't need a pack and she certainly didn't need the men. When she left she didn't say a word.

The town grew closer. There was a colonial style house nearby. She walked over to it and sat down on one of the rocking chairs on the front porch. She laid back and closed her eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Rakel took all this in. So they wish to do this alone. Fine. I have my own business to take care of, with that Rakel turned and ran through the woods. I haven't been back in years but it's time I go. I need answers.

As the trees brushed by and the wind blew into his face, Rakel felt a strange feeling in his gut. He was worried about returning after what had happened. After about half an hour he came to the edge of the woods and saw before him The Town of Irvin.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Raven was confused by everything that happened. He felt abandoned to a degree, but it didn't bother him. He was used to it. Raven decided to go somewhere on his own.

(To.... Idk yet.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vultura
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 am

Valentin pulled up to his colonial style home after about 10 minutes of driving his sports car so fast he would barely have time to react if an animal jumped in his way. While dialing his personal doctor he pulled into the garage. "Yes I need you at my home in Restaul. You know where it is." He paused waiting on a reply. "Okay see you in 10." He walked around his house to the front door. He noticed a girl on his front porch. She was really pretty. Valentin didn't know what to do.

Last edited by Valentin Jaus on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 am

"Ahhhh!" Tala yelped when she noticed the man standing in front of her. "I'm sorry I'll leave now." She reached for her backpack while staring up at the devilishly handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 am

"Wait. You can help me." Valentin was hoping he could convince the girl to stay. Her green eyes intrigued him. "You may stay here and eat and rest just help me momentarily." He held the keys out to her. If she took them she'd help if she didn't he'd just have to hope he'd meet her again.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

She grabbed the keys and said "Okay I'll stay. For food and shelter." She blushed as she looked down at her disheveled state. "And a shower."

The man in front of her wasn't human but she couldn't quite place his race. His face also looked familiar. Who was he? She just then noticed he was quite disheveled himself. "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 am

Valentin smiled at her. "Unlock my house and open the doors to all the bedrooms upstairs." He walked back towards his garage and opened the door to his car when he arrived. He bent down and picked up Kanas as gently as possible. "Kaoru I'll be right back."

Valentin carried Kanas to a guest room on the second floor. He went back down to his garage and picked Kaoru up and carried her to another guest room. Just then there was a knock on the door. Valentin went down stairs and saw his doctor standing in the doorway. "Good you're here." He opened the door and said "Go to the first bedroom on your right when you get to the top of the stairs. Valentin followed the doctor up stairs and into Kanas' room. The doctor started to attend to Kanas.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am

Tala watched as the tall man brought in two bleeding people. One a male who was worse off than the second who was a female. She knew one thing. This man wasn't going to do anything to her for the moment. She'd help him, take a shower, sleep, and take some food and be out. A doctor came in and went to the injured boy's room. She followed the two men into the injured boy's room and watched all of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

Kaoru moaned a little as Valentin drove and carried her into a house. She thought she remembered seeing another girl and hearing a lot of voices. She knew the bleeding had stopped because the blood on her hand dried and the blood on the wrapping was starting to dry. Artemis lay down next to her on the bed that Valentin had placed her on. She fell asleep while waiting on something else to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Kanas was rendered unconscious. He was completely unaware of what was going on around him. The wound in his core threatened his life to a high degree. He was completely silent and unmoving as the doctor examined him. He was close to death.

Then, as if reacting to this and trying to hold onto his life as long as possible, his body shook violently and he let out a loud scream. His eyes were wide open. He could only feel pain, pain that overtook his whole body. His thoughts immediately turned to Kaoru. He hoped she was safe. If he were to die, at least he would die for someone he began to care about. He clutched his wound as if it would end the pain.
Back to top Go down
Random Citizen
New to the Game
Random Citizen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 pm

(Random Citizen as Doctor) "He's in pretty bad shape but I think I can save him." He worked furiously to save the poor boy Valentin had brought to him.

(Kanas if you would like to add to this the password is idostuff its the character that can do whatever you want that anyone can use)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Raven heard the screams from far off in the woods. Impulsively, he ran as fast as he could in its direction. His heart raced a little bit, but it was normal for a were to have fast heart beats. He tried not to pay too much attention.

Raven reached the cottage to see a familiar cottage. He could smell a vampire aloof inside, but he payed it no mind. There was a were in there also. What frightened him more was the smell of blood. Familiar blood. The blood of his friend Kanas.

Raven rushed inside and laid his eyes on the grusome scene. Kanas lay on the bed with a large gaping hole through his stomach. There was little time. He knew it would be hard for the doctor to save him in enough time.

"KANAS!!" Raven yelled. "Forgive me for intruding, but this is my friend! Vampire, there isn't much time! He needs an intervention before his stomach acid eats him from the inside! He's still only human. You or I could change him. Save his life before it's too late!"
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Kanas lay unconscious on the bed. He was unaware of anything going on around him, nor was he aware of his close friend that burst in through the door. Somehow, his friend always knew where he was. It wouldn't matter now, though. He was too close to death. He could almost feel it's cold, icy fingers grip his soul. He needed an intervention.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Valentin was shocked at the sudden burst that came from the were. "I'm Valentin just so you know. He's your friend so you may make the decision. I will be more than happy to change him if it will save this honorable man's life." he thought for a moment and then added "Turning him vampire might help more but I am biased no offense to either of you." He gestured to the male and female weres in the room.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Tala looked at the were she had run into earlier "Umm if I may interject I didn't think we could turn creatures." she mentioned sheepishly. She looked over at the boy bleeding on the sheets and grimaced "Either way we need to do something quickly."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

"A were has the ability to turn a human into a were through biting. Similar to vampires. I would never do it unless it were my only option to save a life. And even then.... I would rather Kanas be a vampire," Raven said soberly. "Something must be don now. Before it's too late! Valentin, I give you permission. Just as long as he surivives."
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:14 pm

"Alright." Valentin steeled himself for what was coming. He hadn't turned a human in centuries. He walked over to Kanas' weakening form and pushed the doctor out of the way.

"Kanas I promise to do my very best." Valentin looked at Kanas and said more to himself than Kanas. Jaus leaned down and bit Kanas' neck. He sucked the blood from the boy as gently as he could. He could feel the blood leaving Kanas. When the boy was almost dry he stopped sucking and sat up. Valentin then split his wrist with his fang and let his blood pour into Kanas' mouth. "Some one hold him up so the blood will reach his stomach." Valentin gave Kanas a good portion of his blood. So much so that he was weak. The wound on his arm was still bleeding and slowly mending itself before he stopped. When the blood stopped flowing from his wrist he shakily walked and sat on a chair in the room and watched.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Tala rushed over and held Kanas up while Valentin did his thing to try and save this boy Kanas. She wondered what she had gotten herself into. When Valentin stopped giving the boy blood she watched him shakily wander over to a chair and she had to think of what it would be like to be in his position. What if the boy was pissed? What if the boy didn't survive? How would his friend react? What about the girl in the other room?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Kaoru heard so much commotion in the next room it woke her up.

Kanas! Oh no what happened? She couldn't remember much other than getting shot, Valentin carrying her and Kanas in the front seat of a car. Some more carrying and this bedroom and at some point a giant robot. She sat up her wound stinging a little bit. It was no longer bleeding so she got painfully out of bed and walked over to the other room where she saw a horribly wounded Kanas, a doctor who was now taking the dressing off her wound, two people she didn't know and Valentin in an armchair looking weak.

The doctor gave her a new dressing and told her the bullet went through her body and that she shouldn't do anything active for a while. As the doctor was saying this she couldn't help thinking about the day she met Kanas and Valentin. They were both wonderful people were they both going to die?
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:24 pm

It was a few hours before Kanas regained consciousness. He woke and looked around. He had no clue what was going on, but he could notice a sustantial difference. His vision was amazing. He noticed details he never would have imagined before. His sense of smell vastly improved. He picked up all sorts of smells; pine, dog, candle wax, and another scent that was parculiarly deliscious to him. He tasted it in his mouth too. He could feel a burning sensation in his throat from it, but he would survive. He wanted to know what the new scent was, however. It appealed to him greatly.

He looked around the room at Kaoru, Valentin, a doctor, a were, and, to his great suprise, his old friend. He hadn't seen Raven in years. He was expecting his heart to pound, but it didn't. He simply felt the emotion that one feels after seeing their old friend for the first time.

"Raven, you bastard," he said jokingly. "It's good to see you, mate. What happened to me? I feel so wonderful, and yet so bloody tired."
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Valentin slowly regained strength while sitting in the chair waiting for Kanas to wake up. Kanas seemed to know the other were in his house. "You're bloody tired?" Valentin said while standing shakily from his chair. "I'm bloody tired from saving your life." he laughed "Dam* you cause a lot of trouble boy." He walked and sat on the bed.

"In case the heightened senses haven't clued you in you're a vampire now." Jaus smiled. He knew there were huge dark circles under his eyes and he was unusually pale but that didn't stop him from what came next. "Let's have some dinner and have a small party shall we?"

He looked at the doctor and said "You may stay if you wish but if you must go feel free to leave."
Back to top Go down
Random Citizen
New to the Game
Random Citizen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'll leave." the doctor left the scene.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Tala looked upon the scene with interest. She shrunk into the hallway and sat on the floor listening to the merriment that was going on inside the bedroom. She felt slightly out of place. This happiness and proximity to men should have bothered her but there was something about this house and these people that calmed her. She didn't feel like she was going to be attacked for her place in the world. To pass a little bit of time while the others talked she played some pokemon on her gameboy color.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Kaoru stared between the three men remaining in the room. The one Kanas called Raven was a were as he stated while rushing into a complete stranger's house. The second was Valentin who was less debonair now that he had dark circles and super pale skin. Last was Kanas who she couldn't believe was a vampire now. Her eyes lingered on him the longest and especially on his stomach where the wound should have been. The wound that had turned the bed covers red. She was the only human in the house now. She was a bit unsettled especially not knowing two of the other people. She walked into the hallway and headed towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentin's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentin's House
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next