Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Number of posts : 39
Humor : I was never meant to work, but I was meant to make money
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Site activity   Site activity EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 pm

For those who are visiting the site for the first time, things are being worked out. There is no activity at the moment, but things will change. For now, I am the only one on the site who is still active at the moment. Everything will come back to life soon.
Back to top Go down
heru
Regular Roleplayer
heru

Number of posts : 28
Humor : None
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 am

Scyn i am gonna be honest... i do not think the site is gonna live anymore.. It has fought bravely... But at some point we gotta give up. Nobody is obviously coming to join, and with Anya Missing in action, you are pretty much the only active member.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am

Well, then I'll have Anya hand the reigns to me. I don't want to see this site go down like this. The thing needs a whole site-wide wipe, and some other ideas I have. This is kinda sad, so I'm gonna do whatever I can to revive it.
Back to top Go down
heru
Regular Roleplayer
heru

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

*cough* Anya is not here.. She (as far as I know) haven't even been logged on for like almost a month *cough*
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm sorry. I've been really busy moving into my apartment and getting out the last hurrahs of summer before the schoolyear starts again. XP I don't mean to be gone so much, but the computer sucks away so much of my time that I end up avoiding it more often than not.

I love being able to write back and forth with everyone - it helps keep me sharp and it's always fun to read! But I might have to agree with Heru. I've done all I know how to do to keep this site alive and, quite frankly, I don't know what to do now. We've had three, maybe four wipes since the site started almost a year ago, and it's just depressing to even look at it now. Heck, when i got here, there were really only three or four active members to begin with!

I'm not going to forget it, I'm trying my best not to write the site off, and it might break me a little to see Dichotomy go, but... I don't know if another wipe will help. I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
heru
Regular Roleplayer
heru

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:06 am

Anya!... there you are..... I'd have to agree wipes don't help at all. If you have noticed we have never been more than 6 people max as far as I know. Continuing fighting would be a waste of time. Dicotomy have fought bravely, but at some point we gotta realize that we are outmatched by pretty much all other sites. Seriously it is a competition out there, and we do not stand a chance. (if we did we would be having more members than just the three of us)

With those parting words, I shall bid you farewell, I might drop in from time to time, to look at the state of the site, but I certainly do not think the site will go on for much longer. If you do need me I am sure you all got my MSN or Skype/AIM names. In case you do not PM me and I shall give you...

And now I must go out in search of more active sites, See ya all laterz

- Heru
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 am

Well, I'm not gonna give up. Not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey guys. it is sad to hear of everyone already giving up/ im sorry i havent been on but things on this end havent been so great. i think heru is right that the site is failing again but do we have any way of keeping it alive? this site keeps me going at itmes and keeps my mind sharp
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 am

I have a way, but I'm either gonna need Anya to help me, or I'm gonna need the site myself. The only sad thing is that no one's on enough for anything anymore. The site needs to be cleaned up again and needs to be free of all these dead members. I want to start over wit just a few admin and rpers and then w can advertise to friends. I think this site can be revived.
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm

I've given Scyn permission to use my profile i order to revitalize the site... Mostly 'cos I do't know what else to do. I will use Spica in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:26 pm

I have done what I could and this is my idea so far. If you guys still think it won't work, tell me now. One thing is certain, Anya is the only admin. Two more would be good incase one or two are absent. Otherwise we'll be in the same boat as before.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

So no feedback? Alright. Well, you've proven to me that there really is no hope. I guess we'll have to leave. Put up a good fight and the site will always be in my good memories. You guys were awesome and good RPers. I'll go find somewhere else. Be safe guys, you all really were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site activity   Site activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Site activity
Page 1 of 1