Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A far corner of town

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-28

A far corner of town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Someone was heading towards her. She was curious about the man but at the same time really scared. She stopped her floating and set her feet on the ground and waited to see what would transpire.
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

Number of posts : 34
Humor : Blended
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

"Thats a peculiar phenomena." Safan said. "I have no idea why you float or what that weird cloud was, but I know its some sort of magic. Mind explaining it?" Safan was more curious than anything, and he conveyed that with a cheerful smile. He was fairly certain that she was harmless, but he'd been wrong before, so he focused on watching the cloud carefully through his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:47 am

As Nrel came out of his meditation state he felt a strange presence. Althoug Safan had told him to wait he decided he needed to watch this newcomer through his own eyes. With the light footed touch of te elves Nrel climbed the hearest tree and walked to hear what was going on.

That cloud of haze behind her startles me but im sure if safan needs me he will motion. Knowing that at least safan sensed him there Nrel waited.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Kasumi looked at the boy and gave him an offended look. "I'm dead." she paused. "See." she stepped forward and ran her hand through the boy's face. She retracted her hand and backed away slowly.
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:49 am

"Oh, pardon me." Said Safan with a confused look. "I'm just used to the eternally undying being somewhat less pleasant to look at." He finished with a chuckle. Safan had had run-ins with undead before, and they all ended up on the business end of his magic. Somehow he had a different feeling from then now. This one wasn't trying to eat him.

"So, your dead then? What brings you here?" This was an awfully weird place to find a dead person.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

"I wasn't allowed to come here when I was alive so I thought that since I have an eternity to float around I might as well visit all the places where I couldn't while alive." she was a little shocked at the question and gave her answer with a bit of a snap. "Plus I can't attack anybody my powers aren't geared for offense anyways." she said embarrassed that she had snapped at a stranger.
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"Ahh, so, being dead, you wouldn't have any need of food, water, or shelter then? Thats an interesting condition, to be sure." Safan said ponderously. "May I bother you to ask you to take a look at my establishment? Its an Inn and Bar, and I'd like to think that its rather nice."
Safan gestured toward The Haven as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:10 pm

"Uhhh sure why not." she smiled a little and walked towards the man. "You should lead the way."

(Pssss you should start a thread called 'The Haven' so we can talk in it!)
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

As Nrel watched the two move towards the inn he decided that it was time to reveal himself.

"Safan good morning to you my friend." Nrel knew it best to address his own companion first. "Now who might you be? I heard little of your conversation." Nrel sensed a power in her but not one that was of any immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"Ahh forgive my manners. My name is Kasumi Goto and just to clear up any confusion I am dead." She bowed as she apologized "It is very nice to meet you both." She smiled a little and hoped the newcomer was as nice as the other man was.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke Ryu Suoh
New to the Game
Kosuke Ryu Suoh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

Kosuke decided to start looking in Griof. What better place to look for a mutant creator that the city in which they dwell. He decided to land in the far corner of town because he figured that he would draw less attention that way. He flapped his giant dragon wings and landed near a few people. He looked at them for a moment through his golden eyes standing in his dragon form his black scales shining slightly purple in the sun. He shifted back to his human form and stood there for a moment letting the change set in. He quickly dressed in his clothes that were in the back pack around his neck. After dressing he folded the now too long strap into the back and zipped it. He put it on like a backpack and turned to look at the people he was sure he just startled.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

Kasumi blushed as the man shifted from a beautiful dragon to a human male. Not just any human male but a naked one. She turned away to give him some privacy and waited till someone told her he was decent.
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:22 am

"Ah well thank you for that insight." Nrel spoke to Kasumi as she finished. He was intrigued about her and would have asked more had it not been for the shadow that crossed the sky.

Hmmmm a dragon shifter Nrel thought to himself. This really is turning into a good place to find some information.

As Nrel tried to feel the forests reaction the the creatures that were showing up here he also tried to feel the life force of both of them. As guesses Kasumi had none but this new man burned with a kind of force Nrel had rarely seen.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Kasumi finally turned around and saw a beautiful long haired man standing in front of her. He was taller than she and she didn't know what to think of him until he spoke. But for now she would just think of him as attractive.
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:04 am

"Well, now that we've all been enlightened," Safan said after seeing a dragon transform into a man. "I think there's a drink with my name on it inside, I'd be glad to have you all join me." He gave an inviting gesture and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

She turned and followed Safan into the haven.

To The Haven
Back to top Go down
Kosuke Ryu Suoh
New to the Game
Kosuke Ryu Suoh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Ignoring Safan's the man who just spoke he followed the purple girl into the Haven.

The Haven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A far corner of town   A far corner of town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A far corner of town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2