Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isn't this a RP site?

Go down 
+6
Cyena
Nrel
Anya
Spica
Rakel
safan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

Number of posts : 34
Humor : Blended
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Isn't this a RP site? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Wow guys, I haven't seen a SINGLE person besides Anya on since I signed up. If you read this and are interested in rp'ing with me, then I want you to send me a message. We can discuss where and whatever, but I would like at least a little interaction!

Rawr, hear me vent! >.<

Moving on, seriously, send me a message, I'm bored 0.0
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm

hey i know the Feeling. There has been no one on when i get on and no one replying to posts. nrel Is looking for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Spica
Spica

Number of posts : 119
Humor : English
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Why don't you have Nrel walk over to Griof and stop for the night in Safan's inn?
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Its actually a bar, but making it a tavern would be fun....
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh dear. I'm sorry. XP I keep forgetting my manners. I suspected it was, but I forgot to check before I mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 pm

The most hilarious part is that you posted with two different accounts =p
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 am

that happens quite often in chatterbox. and i was assuming it wasnt an inn when i posted so. You should maybe consider having a few rooms.
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

XD" I tend to forget what character I'm signed in as...
By the by, do you think you guys could get pics? I'm thinking of seeing how people feel about switching back to anime ones... because some characters aren't really human enough to work with real pictures...
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 pm

that would be good. nrel is hard to find a real pic for and i still havent updated kage.
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

hey i found one. ok so it was perfect. is it approved???
Back to top Go down
Spica
Spica

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

XD" Yeah, that's fine.
I'm going to start rping with myself in a bit, but anyone who wants to can jump in. :3 I'm going to have Anya meet Tari. It kind of makes me sad that the head alpha's been left alone for so long. *laughs*

Last edited by Spica on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nrel
New to the Game
Nrel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Spica words of advice. Think about what you post before you post it.
Back to top Go down
Spica
Spica

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Cyena
New to the Game
Cyena

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 am

hey rakel is about to be free after a quick talk with anothere were back home if you want company. both will be free actually
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm

What i meant to add on there was that he is another of mine that im making. He is rakel's second but standing alpha of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Spica
Spica

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm

XD" well, school's killing me right now, but we'll see. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ceberus
Devoted Roleplayer
Ceberus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I apologize, mates. Times are different here in England, but I am officially ungrounded and back! Raven says he's going to make it as much as possible, but I am back!

*clapping* *clapping*
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey thats awesome. Glad your back man. Ive been unable to post for a while but i should be ok after this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Ceberus
Devoted Roleplayer
Ceberus

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Yes, mate, Raven says he'll be able to make it sometime this week also. But I will post soon. I am still slightly on my toes at the moment. I'll be checking tomorrow and will probably be on again monday. Keep your fags lit and wait for me!
Back to top Go down
Spica
Spica

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Razz Be back soon!
Back to top Go down
Ceberus
Devoted Roleplayer
Ceberus

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 am

Alright, chaps! I've made it back!
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:22 pm

D:i have so much schoolwork! I promise to be on again once school is out in about three weeks (maybe two?) or before, if possible. I sincerely apologize for my delay!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Its understandable anya. Im right there with you. Im trying to get on to post mates but i dont see is happening for a few weeks. Maybe if this week slows down a little i will.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Aye, things have slowed down a lot, chaps! I was begginning to think no one was caring about the bloody sight until our dear friends Valentin and Kaoru saved the day! So I am still checking everyday for activity and wait for it, mates! Raven wishes his best regards and says he checks nearly as much as I do.

But Llydia and Savvy (me) need some more company down there in the eastern sea, mates! They both need a bloody place to stay. (And I prefer them to end up in the company of Kanas and Kaoru and Valentin.) So please come back to us! I miss you something bloody fierce!
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I really wish I could post more, but with the half hour I would usually spend thinking of and then composing a post, I've found that I have to study instead. Dx I'm really sorry! With the awful classes I've got coming to a close, the exams are looming... and that means that I probably won't have enough time to even check over the site until after this next week is over.

I promise I'll be back on for real ASAP, but I can't promise it'll be anytime soon. (I just need to get through my Calc III, Cal-based Physics, and Organic Chem tests and I'll be home free...)

Again, I apologize!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't this a RP site?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next