Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"The Haven"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kosuke Ryu Suoh
New to the Game
Kosuke Ryu Suoh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-04

"The Haven" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 am

Kosuke listened to the exchange between Safan and Scyn. He drank his glass of White Dragon and looked over to Kasumi. She was quite pretty. Definitely a girl he could get used to being around. She was delightfully awkward to talk to. He looked up as Scyn asked him a question.

"I'm sorry." he said to Scyn. "I was just admiring Kasumi's beauty." he motioned to her. "I would love to help you out. It's not like I have much to do anyway." He stood and walked over to Safan. "Now may I please have more fire whiskey?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 am

Kasumi blushed as Kosuke commented on her beauty. She had never been the most attractive girl at her school. She usually kept her head down and in a book. In fact she was pretty sure most of the kids in her class didn't know what she looked like till her funeral. She watched as the men exchanged pleasantries. She was at a loss for words since she wasn't sure there was much she could do for Scyn.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Number of posts : 39
Humor : I was never meant to work, but I was meant to make money
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 pm

"Great. It sounds like we may have a plan after all. Now, I just remembered, there was something I needed in Strid. I have to go alone. I will rejoin you in a few days, we will begin then. If you have an emergency, try to give me a call. Be safe my friends." Scyn said as he stood. He was glad they all could get a plan together to overthrow the corrupt government system. Perhaps one of them could even take the seat of power and restore order themselves.

He, however, needed to meet someone who may know a thing or two about his past. She lived in Strid. If there was a chance her mind was unblocked from him, he may have done it right there, but he needed to meet with her. He couldn't read her mind.

[To https://dicotomy.rpg-board.net/travel-f11/the-woods-t194.htm]
Back to top Go down
safan
Regular Roleplayer
safan

Number of posts : 34
Humor : Blended
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Safan returned with the bottle of fire whiskey after he had seen Scyn to the door. He sat the bottle on the table after he hopped gracefully to his seat, only to ruin the elegance of the motion by plopping down in the chair after he landed. He removed a winged glass stopper from a decanter. "This is a different type of whiskey, but it is equally delicious." As he spoke he refilled both of their glasses. "Kasumi, I'm actually working on a new spell. If I get it working, next time you come visit, you should be able to eat and drink with us, if you wish of course." He turned back to Kosuke and took a sip, then continued, "How is the whiskey? Its name is Latin for 'The Burning Rose'"
Back to top Go down
Kosuke Ryu Suoh
New to the Game
Kosuke Ryu Suoh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Kosuke took a swig of whiskey and smiled. "It's fantastic." He looked down at the amber liquid in his glass and swirled it around. "So when do you think Scyn will return?" He downed the rest of it and held his glass out to signal he wanted some more.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto
New to the Game
Kasumi Goto

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm

"Thanks." Kasumi mumbled to Safan. She was excited at getting to eat and drink again. She listened to the rest of the exchange between the men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Haven"   "The Haven" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Haven"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dichotomy :: OOC :: Erased Topic 1-
Jump to: