Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Point of authority [Open to all Mutants/freaks - and people with connections to Griof]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orochi
New to the Game
Orochi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Point of authority [Open to all Mutants/freaks - and people with connections to Griof] Empty
PostSubject: Point of authority [Open to all Mutants/freaks - and people with connections to Griof]   Point of authority [Open to all Mutants/freaks - and people with connections to Griof] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Was it really possible for one man to control an army stronger than the heavenly angels? If you asked Orochi that was certainly the case. He looked out over the crowd that was covering outside the council building. He had called everyone in Griof, and the word would probably be out in the world soon. Considering he knew that the city housed quite a lot of Teleporters and people with abilities that made them move quite fast. It was a pleasurable sight to see so many not-mutated specials. He could only hope that amongst them was willing soldiers, because war was nearing their doorstep.

"I cannot keep telling you how stupid this move will be, the Were's are not to be trusted they are nothing but beasts with human conscious" One of the lead advisors said as he looked at Orochi. This guy always creped him out, the way he could look at something for hours without even moving an inch. None of the advisors in the room liked the view of war nearing them. None of them was prepared for it, they had lived a life of luxury. Never had they seen a real fight, they had used their servants to fight for them. But now time had come where they had to be the ones picking up the sword and doing the combat.

"But one good thing about beasts is that they do not lie." Orochi said looking at him with a slight humorous expression. The advisor felt a cold chill down his spine as a thought in his head made its way to his consciousness. "Oh yes, I know all about your little deal with Tiroch. You get an army of super soldiers, in exchange for Griof's neutrality right now. You planned on killing me with said super Soldiers, didn't you?" Orochi questioned, his ability came in handy now, since it helped him analyze the behavior of this person. Fear was the biggest emotion in this man right now, but he was also lying to cover something up. Orochi disliked when people betrayed him. "Guards, take this guy to the jail" Orochi said, and without further hesitations two blood pack knights both wearing a red cape - to show their connection to the blood packs - walked into the room and dragged the guy away.

"Now anymore secrets I should know about?" Orochi asked before he would walk out on the balcony. The advisors shook their heads in fear. Orochi knew they were lying but he had yet to actually find proof for such claim.

Orochi opened the large glass door/windows and walked out on the balcony. He smiled as most of the people hurrayed on his behalf. They knew of the victory that he had had over the undead, or correctly the dead now. Orochi had only allowed the city of the dead to stay standing for its research value nothing more.

"People of Griof... Listen to me!" Orochi commanded as he looked out over the waste amount of people there. Everything from sailors, pirates, prostitutes, drug addicts. All of societies scum as well as higher class had arrived. It was on such rare occasions that Orochi spoke, that the few times he did the media would be all over it. "We have lived in relative peace for a long amount of time now. But now war is upon us, the undead was the first to suffer, now the Robots and aliens shall feel our mighty hammer of wrather falling down upon them. Are you with me?" Orocho said to get the atmospher right up into the red field. Everyone or at least as many as he could see raised their hands and yelled "WE ARE WITH YOU!"
Back to top Go down

Point of authority [Open to all Mutants/freaks - and people with connections to Griof]
Page 1 of 1