Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentin's House

Go down 
+3
Raven
Rakel
Tala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Valentin's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

"A vampire..." Kanas said to himself. He felt it was possible, but he wasn't sure. His mind thought faster than normal and his movements were quicker. It made more sense.
"Bloody hell, a party does sound good right about now. Soldiers aren't going to be here for a while and I can fight them now, I could use a drink," Kanas said in relief. He was satisfied with this. He felt energized and not any bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"At least you're alive," Raven said. "But I must depart. I have other business I must attend to. Valentin, I know you don't take orders, so I make this request. Watch over Kanas."

At that, Raven walked out the door. He changed into his were form effortlessly as he ran out through the woods and out of Strid. He needed to pay a visit to home. He needed to go back to Atra Solem.

(To travel)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vultura
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Valentin watched Raven leave and said to his departing form "I will young one." He turned around and grabbed one of his canes to help him down the stairs. "Let's go to the lounge shall we? I'll have Charles mix up some drinks pronto." He left the room and went into the hallway. "Ah my little guest. Care to join me downstairs? I can make you some food." he held his hand out to her and waited on a response.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Kaoru sat in her room across the hall and looked out the window. He side still hurt she could hear Artemis breathing on the bed. She wasn't in the mood to party. Her side hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Tala looked up at the vampire. He was really handsome and was being really nice to her. She couldn't turn down his offer of food and she could really use a good drink. She took his hand and helped him down the stairs and into the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'll join in a moment," Kanas said. He walked down the hallway to Kaoru's room. He was concerned for her above mostly everything else. He hoped she was alright.

"Kaoru?" Kanas called as he opened the door into the dark room slowly. The darkness was nothing, as he could still see clearly. "Are you alright, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:49 pm

"I'm fine." She smiled at Kanas. "My side hurts a bit but I should be healed in a few days." she was in face feeling emotionally fine but physically her side hurt like a bitch. "The doctor put a few stitches in it so the skin is really tight. I'll need to change the bandage tomorrow." She looked down at her shirt which she had yet to change. "Umm I'll be down in a minute I need to change clothes." She gestured to her bloody clothes and stood.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:00 pm

"Yes, of course. I'll be waiting," Kanas said as he walked downstairs. He couldn't help but noticed the sweet aroma in her room. He had no desire to kill, and would never hurt Kaoru, but he entertained the thought of how this is what vampires went through their entire lives. That sweet aroma must drive them into bloody armagheddon. He was glad it wasn't as strong for him. He could survive it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaoru quickly changed into some clothes she found in her backpack. It was some soft workout spandex pants and a red fitted tshirt. She put on her green converse and headed downstairs after Kanas and the others. "Ahhh much better." She said as she entered the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Valentin had already started mixing drinks by the time the other two had arrived downstairs. He handed the girl in front of him her drink and then asked "Kanas I have something special for you. What would you like Miss Kaoru?" he smiled at his guests.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Tala downed her Gin and tonic quickly. She was a little more excited about this party than she thought she would have been. She hoped that her host would fix the food soon. She waited on the two others to answer him before she asked about dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

"Umm can I have a cosmopolitan?" she asked hoping that Valentin had the ingredients for that and hoping that it would take some of the sting out of her side for the night.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm

"Ahh yes I can." He quickly made Kaoru her Cosmo and handed it to her. For Kanas he fixed a sweet red wine and poured some bagged blood in it. It was Valentin's personal drink of choice. Mostly because the red in the blood didn't detract from the drink's looks. "And this for you Kanas." He handed Kanas the glass of wine and said "It is my favorite drink but if you don't like it feel free to make something else. Now I must make dinner for Miss..." He turned to the were girl and was discreetly asking her to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:22 pm

"Tala." She answered "It's just Tala." she gave a little wave and smiled to everyone in the room and waited politely for introductions.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Kaoru happily took her glass from Valentin and took a drink. The unknown girl introduced her self as Tala. It was a very pretty name suiting a very pretty girl with the most stunning green eyes she had ever seen. "I'm Kaoru." she smiled back at the girl. The stunning eyes might have something to do with being another species humans just didn't carry that trait as other species did. She then wondered if Kanas had more vibrant eyes or if they just stayed the same.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Kanas sipped his red wine slowly. The same sweet scent from Kaoru's room came from the drink. He immediately drank the whole thing impulsively. It's sweet taste mixed with a tingly sensation from the alcohol made his mind buzz with pleasure. His throat was also relieved.

"It's deliscious," he said with a smile. He revealed his pearly white teeth and noticed in a mirror two fangs. They weren't large, but they were long enough to puncture two holes in a neck. "The extra ingredient, is it what I think it is? It tastes great, no matter what. And I am Kanas, milady." Kanas said, extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Tala gave Kanas' hand a quick shake and responded "Nice to meet you." her stomach growled again and a slight blush went over her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:40 pm

"I am of course Valentin Jaus nice to meet you again and thank you so much for your help." He smiled at the were and turned to Kanas to answer his question "And yes Kanas that is blood mixed in with that wine. You should try some other flavors and ratios of wine to blood. Now if you will excuse me I will prepare dinner for those of you who do not require blood to survive." He turned to leave the lounge and started to head for the kitchen. "On second thought Miss Tala will you accompany me for I do not have the stomach to test the food you are to eat and I am pretty sure Miss Kaoru would like her mean to taste good." He was trying to coax the were into the kitchen with him to see what she was really about and to leave Kanas and Kaoru alone for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Roleplayer
Tala

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:43 pm

"Okay." Tala answered Valentin she hopped up off the bar stool and walked with the vampire into the kitchen. It was weird. She was not nervous around him nor did she feel threatened. Maybe it was because he was not a were. Or maybe it was because he was being so nice. Or maybe it was because he was so good looking that she couldn't help but rake her gaze over him as she followed him to the kitchen.

Oh who was she kidding he was a man and men always had ulterior motives. She put her guard up and waited to see what the vampire was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Kaoru watched the two leave the lounge area. She suddenly felt a little nervous. She was alone in a room with a vampire. She walked over to a couch and sat down. She took a sip of her drink and then set it on one of the available coasters on the coffee table in front of her. The warm fire that was lit in front of her warmed her as she sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:56 am

"So much has happened," Kanas whispered. He oayed no attention if she had heard him or not. His thoughts turned to all the transpiring events. It was hard to believe that he was now what he was.

Kanas then noticed how unsettled Kaoru looked.

"I won't bite you, Kaoru," he said to her. "I'm still the same person. I promise you that much hasn't changed."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:41 am

Kaoru could believe him but after making the initial decision to help him at her apartment she was glad she did. Her thoughts then turned elsewhere. She grasped on to the necklace she always wore and stood quickly to face Kanas. "Can you help me find someone?" she asked him gripping the necklace hard. "I finally left Strid and now I wanna search for him. The one who saved my life as a child." The partial cross necklace cut into her skin causing blood to drip between her fingers. She really hoped he would help her. She wasn't sure what she would do if he didn't. It was a rash decision but the thought of Valentin and Kanas keeping her safe brought back all the memories of that rainy night 11 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kanas Froothgar
Regular Roleplayer
Kanas Froothgar

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Kanas could smell the small trinklings of blood down her chest, but it didn't bother him.

"You know I will," he said with a smile. He would help her out no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:12 pm

"Thank you!" Kaoru released the necklace and hugged Kanas. "Thank you thank you thank you." Her hand stung from gripping the necklace too hard but she didn't care all she wanted to do was travel and find the person who saved her to return the partial necklace. She hoped the journey was as wonderful as she could imagine the destination would be.
Back to top Go down
Valentin Jaus
Regular Roleplayer
Valentin Jaus

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Valentin led Tala to a fantastic kitchen where he started to put together a dinner. "I hope you like rump roast because that's what I'm making you." He heard her stomach growl again and he walked over to the oven and placed the roast in the oven to cook. "Ah I have something for you while you wait." He walked to his fridge and pulled out a plate of fresh fruit. He placed it on the counter beside where she was standing. He picked a strawberry up and held it out to her. "Eat! It will tide you over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentin's House   Valentin's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentin's House
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next